August 2021 – Currently Recruiting in……
- Central Coast
Communicate is a progressive and innovative practice striving for excellence and thinking outside the box. We offer our therapists:
- Flexible work hours
- Support from admin and accounts departments
- Above award wages
- Mixed and varied caseloads
- Limitless online resources and access to subscriptions
- Access to your own assessments, technology and resources
- Multiple in-house professional development opportunities
- Your own dedicated clinical manager for supervision
- Budget for external PD
- Practice management software and other online platforms to streamline work practises
- Opportunities for career development in your area of interest
Our team is important to us and we want to ensure every therapist feels fulfilled by their role. We endeavour to build a team of skilled and innovative therapists who provide our clients with the highest standard of therapy.
Are you someone who is….
organised, efficient and has good time management skills?
committed to ongoing learning and development?
excited to share your knowledge and resources with your team?
able to work independently?
looking for an opportunity to provide services within our clients own environment?
We understand that finding the right role can be tricky. Sometimes roles may not be as you expected. This link is a sneak peak into the week of a Communicate Speech Pathologist!!